FREE UK delivery
For Orders Over £45!
Get twice the mobile scouting intelligence and twice the picture-taking power, but without paying twice the price. The performance and affordability of the LINK-MICRO-LTE have made it the most popular cellular camera of all time, and the value just got better.
This double pack of LINK-MICRO-LTE Cellular Trail Cameras offers its users twice the surveillance of a single LINK-MICRO-LTE at a competitive price.
Has the same high specifications as a standard LINK-MICRO-LTE; HD photographs, long-distance detection, fast trigger speed, wireless transmission of captured data, and is compatible with the SPYPOINT App.
- HD photographs
- Wireless data transmission of images (LTE)
- Long-distance performance
- Colour photos by day & black & white by night
- Fast trigger speed
- Photo stamp options
- Can be powered by standard AA batteries or LIT-10 battery pack (not incl.)
- Tripod mountable
- Definition: 12MP
- LEDs: 4
- Detection Range: 24.3m (80ft)
- Flash Range: 24.3m (80ft)
- Trigger Speed: 0.5s
- Date, time, moon phase, and temperature stamp
- Multi-Shot mode (up to 2 photos per detection)
- Memory Card: Supports 2-32GB MicroSD cards (not incl.)
- Power: 8xAA batteries or LIT-10 battery pack (not incl.)
- 12V jack
- Cellular Network Transmission: LTE (Long Term Evolution)
- Tripod Mount: ¼"-20
|Price View||Price Range|
|Brands||Supplied by UK Wildlife Cameras|
Orders made before 5pm will be dispatched the same day otherwise dispatched the next working day in the morning.
We use discrete packaging. The exterior of our delivery parcels & postage labels will not indicate the company name or contents.
Delivery times vary with the courier. Normally this is 2 to 3 working days.
Especially during the busy periods in the year it may take longer. We will do our best to keep our clients updated with any delays.
Royal Mail First Class & Recorded; Usually takes 1-3 Working Days
Standard Delivery; Usually takes 2-3 Working Days
Parcel Force 24; Usually takes 1-2 Working Days
Special Delivery; Next Working Day
Europe Delivery; Usually takes 3-6 Working Days
Rest of the World; Can take up to 2 weeks
Most of our delivery options will include a tracking number and can be provided if requested.
Should the recipient not be present at the time of delivery the courier may leave a card to rearrange redelivery. You can arrange to have your parcel left at your safe spot or neighbour and at a different address if required.
If a parcel has not been delivered within the given timefram, please let us know and we will chase this up.